City of Dayton: Division of Golf
Community Golf Club
Dayton’s First Municipal Golf Course
Nestled in the rolling hills south of Dayton is the Gem of the Dayton public golf system. Beneath the statue of John Patterson, sits 36 challenging holes of golf. From tees above the greens to lots of water features, the Hills Course offers something for all golfers. The Dales Course features interesting terrain and watery challenges on many holes. While playing at Community, be sure to stop by the Pro Shop and load up on balls, clubs and accessories. Community also supports a driving range, with range balls available in the Pro Shop. Finally, be sure to cool down after your round in the Community Club Restaurant, 19th Hole.
Community Golf Club Offerings Include the Following:
- Outings, Leagues, Season Passes, Tournaments, Events
- Food, Beverage and Catering Services
- Golf Lessons, Driving Range and Practice Greens
- In Stock and Special Order Merchandise
Your Health and Safety is important to us, as well as your love for the Game. We ask that all visitors adhere to our new rules and guidelines when visiting Community Golf Course:
- Please arrive NO MORE than 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time. Only one group at a time is permitted in the ProShop.
- 1 person per golf cart. Carts are limited and making a reservation does not guarantee a cart will be available. Carts are disinfected after each use.
- Credit Card Payments Only.
- Do not play if you are sick.
- It is recommended that you wear a masks in common areas.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others at all times.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, water fountains and other commonly touched items are removed from the course.
- A pool noodle is in cups to ensure your ball does not drop into the cup. Do not touch or remove flag, noodle or cup. Use your putter to knock the ball out, pick it up and move to the next hole.
- Rainchecks will not be issued. Play at your own risk. Wait in your vehicle if the course is temporarily closed.
- Food & beverage operations are carry out and patio dining only. Please do not bring your own food and drinks.
- Highly touched areas are cleaned throughout the day.